Monday, April 29, 2013

C4K # 3

Josh's Blog

Post:

I live in Bellevue,Nebraska. Our football team is Nebraska Huskers. Our state capital is Lincoln. Nebraska’s 1′st city is Bellevue. The motto is “Equality Before The Law.” The Platte River goes across Nebraska. The state fossil is the mammoth. Our state tree is Cottonwood. Our state soft drink is Kool-Aid. A landform is the TableLands with flat tops. The state beverage is milk.
What city do you live in? What landforms do you see? What state do you live in? What’s your state symbol? What is your state sport team? How big is your state?

Comment:

Hey Josh, 
I enjoyed reading your post! I have never been to Nebraska before so it is nice to learn some fun facts about your state. I am originally from Biloxi, Mississippi. However now I live in Mobile, Alabama, which is only forty-five minutes east of Biloxi! I moved to Mobile in January to attend the University of South Alabama. I live along the Gulf coast Plain, which is very low marsh land. For my home state, our state symbol is the Confederate Battle Flag! My state is also the thirty-second largest state in the United States. Another really awesome thing is Mississippi’s state beverage is also milk! Josh, what is the one thing you like most about your state?

Andrew's Blog

Post:

About My Holiday’s Over the Holiday’s I went to the village cinema with Liam in 4KM and saw the Croods. Also I went to Khancoban in NSW with Bailey, Sean and my Dad.I didn't get a fish but Bailey caught a trout and my Dad caught a trout too.What did you do on the Holiday’s? 


Comment:


Hey Andrew,
My name is Jerica and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I love your post and I am so glad to read that you had a lot of fun on your break! However, I am super jealous because we do not have a break until the second week in May! Like you, I also love to go fishing and to the movies. Did you like the Croods? I've wanted to go and watch that movie with a couple of my friends one weekend!
I am looking forward to hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment