Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Post #15 Final Reflection

After going back and reading my blog post #1, I would not change a thing about how I would want my future classroom to be like. Even though I don't want to change anything from my first post, being in EDM 310 allows me now to elaborate on how I can accomplish my goals that I covered in my first blog post.

I still think that group activities will be beneficial to my students. My students will be involved with podcasting, bringing their imaginations to life by using green screens, using Skype, and blogging. All of these will be important tools that will be incorporated into my assignments that my class will collaborate and do in groups except blogging. Blogging will be done individually. I will establish a class blog where each of my students will have assignments in which they will have to discuss with the world as their audience. Blogging will allow my students to become better writers and also by having a world audience it will encourage them to go above and beyond with each assignment.

Podcasting, Skype, and using a green screen is a great way I have experienced to involve a whole classroom to work together to accomplish a common goal. Podcasting, Skype, and using a green screen will help my students with what I talked about in my first blog post. Using these tools will help my students to be more sociable (if needed), learn how to work well with others, and be able to expand their minds to go above and beyond with the help of their classmates and others!

Below is a summary of my experience in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama, where I was introduced to the four major components that I will be incorporating in my future classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment