Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project #10 Finding the Right Tool

My major is Elementary Education. Although I do not know what specific grade I would like to teach yet, I wanted to try and find a fun site that would be able to cover all subjects taught in k-3rd grade. So that my students would be able to review by playing educational games or watching videos on how to break down problems step by step. I started searching and came across a web site called BrainPOPJr. This webpage covers all subject areas such as: Science, Health, Reading & Writing, Social Studies, Math, and Art & Technology and more. The only down side is BrainPOPJr. is not free.

How would I use this in my classroom?

  1. I can show the videos and do activities as a class using a white board or smart board.
  2. Students can do these activities at home to help review and study for test
  3. I can use the accompanying lesson plans to help plan my lessons 

No comments:

Post a Comment