Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K Summary #1


Ellie in Ms. McCall's class


I commented on a student that was from Ms. McCall's k-2 classroom in Phoenix, AZ. Her name was Ellie F. She told a story of a day swimming at the beach and how she was out in the water and a shark crept up on her. But she didn't panic, she swam calmly to the shore and went and ate snacks with her friends and had a wonderful day. I commented back saying that her story was very creative! And that I was glad she did not panic when she saw the shark. She was very brave!

Anphernee in Mrs. Miller's class

Amphernee wrote a post about things that expresses himself. He wrote the following, "I express myself by the hobbies I like and what I do on my free time. The things I do expresses that I'm just a guy from the country." I commented back to Amphernee saying, I express myself through hobbies as well such as reading and cooking! I asked him, what hobbies does he do to express himself?


No comments:

Post a Comment